As part of the rebranding and relaunching process that Low Carbon South West is undergoing, the Board has decided that we will be changing our structure and will no longer operate as a CIC. Instead we are pleased to announce that we will be relaunching as The Future Economy Network!
The Future Economy Network is an Events & Communications service, focusing on delivering sustainability related events and networking opportunities whilst providing an invaluable mechanism for strategic communication. We have an extensive subscription, skill set and the contacts to deliver exceptional events and facilitate collaborations.
We are part of a larger organisation, The Future Economy Group; a collective of services providing pragmatic business support and advice in the low carbon goods and service sector. Sustainability and the environment will always be at the heart of what we do, and we will be donating 5% of our profits to sustainable and environmental charities and offering some charities free subscription with the network.
Benefits of subscription:
- Access to market opportunities and collaborations
- Free or subsidised access to our exciting events programme
- Join a network full of industry experts
- Opportunities to increase your knowledge of sustainability
- Share your good news with our network
- Receive monthly newsletter and regular industry specific communications
- Create awareness through social media influence
- Support with your marketing and communication strategy
- Opportunities to co-host events at your business location
- Outstanding client care
- Discount services initiated by The Future Economy Group
As a member of LCSW you will automatically switch over to The Future Economy Network as a subscriber until your next renewal date. We will contact you when your subscription renewal is due and if you wish to continue on the network we will send you an invoice & standing order form to be completed and returned.< PREVIOUS ARTICLE NEXT ARTICLE >